Corrections in published articles
1. Ekta S, Pooja R. Forensic Diatomological Mapping: A Data Base for Diatom Profiling to Solve Drowning Cases. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 24, December, 2020, 23-31, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122405
There was a spacing error in words between “profiling to” in title
2. Ohang C, Pranjal S, Honeypalsinh H. M. Peritoneal Fluid Culture and Sensitivity in Case of Perforation Peritonitis: A Cross-Sectional Study. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 24, December, 2020, 106-110, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122422
Mistake in corresponding author's name. Correct Corresponding author is: Dr Honeypalsinh H Maharaul
3. Tejash H. S, Kaushik S, Dinesh C, Jatin P., Nilam S. Comparison between Ropivacaine 0.25% and Bupivacaine 0.25% in Paediatric Caudal Anaesthesia in Infra Umbilical Surgeries (A Study of 60 Cases). Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 24, December, 2020, 111-114, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122424
Dinesh C. placed as 3rd author and Nilam S. added as 5th author
4. Deepak M, Shashi Prabha T, Rajesh T. Socio-demographic Predictors of Cancer Patients Caregiver Burden: A descriptive Cross-sectional Study of Central India. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 24, December, 2020, 161-165, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122411
Corresponding author's address changed from Dr Shashi Tomar, Prof and Head of Department to Dr Shashi Prabha Tomar, Associate Professor, Department of Community Medicine, NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India
5. Utpal P, Manas Ku. S, Sharmistha B, Alpha Rajeswari P, Saptami P, Subodh P. Impact of Living Condition on Mental Health During Lockdown: An Empirical Analysis. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 23, December, 2020, 179-184, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122325
An unknown conclusion was added which was not a part of this paper. (Error: Conclusion: From this study, we can conclude that Kamal Patra can resist the toxic effects of Dhatura up to some extent)
6. Manish R S, Manisha M S, Aditya K. A, Malkesh D S, Sarvang M D. Functional Outcome of Limb Salvage Surgery by Megaprosthesis for Malignant Bone Umours-Mid and Long Term Follow Up. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 23, December, 2020, 189-194, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122335
Correction in spelling mistake of Tumors in title
7. Velayutharaj A, Saraswathi R, Muthumani L, Shivakumar R, Sivakumar M. Significance of Neutrophil Lymphocyte Ratio and High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein in Type 2 Diabetic Patients. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 22, November, 2020, 66-69, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122210
The affiliation of second author Dr R.Saraswathi was written as Associate professor of Biochemistry while actual affiliation is Associate Professor of Microbiology.
8. Seungman L, Jihwan S, Song H. The Structural Relationship between Adolescents’ Participation in Sport, Socialization Agents, and Adolescents’ Life Satisfaction. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 19, October, 2020, 31-38, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.121925
3rd author name changed as Song, Hohyun instead of Hohyun Song and corresponding author changed as Song, Hohyun instead of Seungman Lee.
9. Avijit S, Sumit Pratap S, Vishwa Deepak T, Mayank Y, Mohd Azam H, Vinay K. Comparison of Post Operative Clinical Outcomes Between “ Made in India” TTK Chitra Mechanical Heart Valve versus St Jude Mechanical Heart Valve in Valve Replacement Surgery. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 19, October, 2020, 76-81, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.12197
Title corrected as "Comparison of Post Operative Clinical Outcomes Between "Made in India" TTK Chitra Mechanical Heart Valve Versus St Jude Mechanical Heart Valve in Valve Replacement Surgery" from "Comparison of Post Operative Clinical Outcomes Between "Made in India" TTK Chitra Mechanical Heart Valve Versus St Jude Mechanical Heart in Valve Replacement Surgery"
10. Purushottam S. G, Neha V. G, Debarshi Kar M, Nilesh M. M. Gellan Gum Assisted Fabrication and Characterization of Donepezil Hydrochloride Mucoadhesive Intranasal Microspheres. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 19, October, 2020, 105-115, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.121929
Tables and figures mentioned in body of manuscript instead in last part
11. Debnath B, Nakka Marline Joys K, Eali Stephen Neal J, N. Thirupathi R. Advanced Empirical Studies on Group Governance of the Novel Corona Virus, MERS, SARS and EBOLA: A Systematic Study. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 18, September, 2020, 35-41, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.121828
Corrected as Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation from KoneruLakshmaiah Education Foundation
12. Manas A, Anu B, Ashok K, V. K. K, Rajnikant Y. Role of Diffusion-Weighted MRI Imaging in Diagnosing Malignancy in Patients with Thick wall Gallbladder. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 18, September, 2020, 100-106, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.12184
Corresponding author replaced by Ashok Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org from dr Manas Agarwal
13. Athar Parvez A, N. Zaheer A, K Kabiruddin A, Asim Ali K. An insight on Wabai Amrad (Epidemic diseases) and COVID-19 like conditions – Unani Perspective. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 17, September, 2020, 109-119, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.12177
Wrongly written as Research Article instead of 'Review Article'.
14. Maksim R, Anna C, Lyudmila T, Anton N, Tatiana Z, Inna T, Ekaterina R, Maria B, Olga O. Improvement of Laboratory Services When using Sample Preparation in Microwave System. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 16, August, 2020, 29-33, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.12167
Spacing errors in page no. 31-32. Corrected as "Control measurement result of the sample with additive in table 3. In table 6 Taking the awning Reagent preparation Sample Mineralization.
15. Sudha R, Vinay C. Enhanced-Hybrid-Age Layered Population Structure (E-Hybrid-ALPS): A Genetic Algorithm with Adaptive Crossover for Molecular Docking Studies of Drug Discovery Process. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 15, August, 2020, 07-15, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.12157
Page 8: Structure Population replaced to Population Structure, page 11, look up the table, deleted "the"
Article entitled "Etiology of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Adolescents – Emphasis Upon Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome" published in Vol 12 issue 10 of IJCRR is retracted (withdrawn) from IJCRR on the issue of Plagiarism. Three member Editorial committee has been setup to investigate the matter.
16. P. Yamini Shoba V, K. N, Parlapally Shashi j. Evaluation of the Efficacy of Tranexamic Acid in the Management of Menorrhagia. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 12 Issue 24, December, 2020, 64-69, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2020.122412
Page 64: Corrections in authors designation made
17. Sharmili P, Jayant P, S. C. K, Jayashri N, Rabinder H, Shilpa R, Snehal M. Antibacterial Effects of ZnO NPs Synthesized by Solvothermal Method against Pseudomonas sp. Extracted from Saliva Ejector Tubing. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 13 Issue 03, February, 2021, 60-63, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2021.13321
Page 61: Repetition in text rectified
18. M, Vani M, Sunil A, Raj K. Patterns of Anaemia in Elderly Patients in Relation with RBC Indices. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 13 Issue 03, February, 2021, 78-82, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2021.13306
Page 78: Designation of Dr. Rajkumar is corrected as Assistant Professor instead of Professor
19. Sana Bano U, Poonam B,Karun B, Priya J, Aman B. The Effect of Internet Addiction on the Sleep Pattern and Quality of Life Among Medical Students. Int J Cur Res Rev. Vol 13 Issue 03, February, 2021, 159-164, http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2021.13326
Page 159: Corrections made in correspondence and affiliation of author