IJCRR - Vol 07 Issue 23, December, 2015
LNW-A SYSTEM MODEL FOR A HIGH QUALITY EFFECTIVE E-LEARNING USING CLOUD ENVIRONS
Author: S. Mohan Kumar, Karthikayini T.
Higher education sector is dreadfully in need of quality teaching and learning by the provision of Information Technology (IT) services. A worthy teaching can perceptibly a superior ingredient for worthy learning. An effective resources should be made accessible in a centralized way for lifetime knowledge. At hand there is not a superior model for a centralized system where the resources can be accessed in a de-centralized (anywhere, anytime, any device) and automated way. The proposed approach articulates a centralized system model LNW for an effective learning platform in an automated approach by integrating Google cloud products, where the students can access the resources in a de-centralized manner.
Keywords: LNW(Lecture Notes Warehouse), LNSM (Lecture Notes Submission Model), LNVM (Lesson Notes Verification Model), ARCHIVES (Google Spread Sheets), Google Cloud SQL, Google App script, Google sites
S. Mohan Kumar, Karthikayini T.. LNW-A SYSTEM MODEL FOR A HIGH QUALITY EFFECTIVE E-LEARNING USING CLOUD ENVIRONS International Journal of Current Research and Review. Vol 07 Issue 23, December, 21-25
1. Aman Kumar Sharma1 and Anita Ganpati “Cloud Computing: An Economic Solution to Higher Education” International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management, Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2013.
2. Zhang Tao and Jiao Long “The Research and Application of Network Teaching Platform Based on Cloud Computing” International Journal of Information and Education Technology, Vol. 1, No. 3, August 2011.
3. Shreedhar Deshmukh, “Implementing Cloud ERP systems in Higher Educational Institutes and Universities”, PARIPEX - Indian Journal of Research, Volume : 3, Issue : 2 , Feb 2014.
4. Sunday A. Idowu and Adenike O. Osofisan “Cloud Computing and Sustainable Development in Higher Education”, Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, VOL. 3, NO.11 Nov, 2012.
5. “Cloud Computing Security” Danish Jamil Hassan Zaki, International lournal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 3 No. 4 April 2011.
6. “The reality of team-based knowledge sharing and creation in professional cyber community” sheng-cheng Lin, Proceedings of the 36thHawali International conference on system Sciences(HICSS’03), IEEE Computer society of India, 2002.
7. “Survey report of teachers attitude toward Educational Knowledge circulation” hiroshikato Kazauhikohatano, Mieko Tahakira, Takashi sakamoto, National Institute of Multimedia Education, 2004 IEEE Transactions.
8. “Students and recorded lectures: survey on current use and demands for higher education” Pierre Gorissen, Jan van Bruggen and Wim Jochems, the journal of the Association for Learning Technology(ALT), 24 Sep,2012.
9. “Design of a web-based computer network experiment teaching demonstration system” Wenjiang Jiao; Xingwei Hao, Int. J. of Information Technology and Management, 2014 Vol.13, No.1, pp.44 – 53.