IJCRR - Vol 08 Issue 04, February, 2016
A STUDY ON DATA MINING TECHNIQUES, METHODS, TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS IN VARIOUS INDUSTRIES
Author: R. Jaya, S. Mohan Kumar
Data Mining is special and important technique utilized to have better business solutions. General survey on Data Mining Techniques, Methods, Tools and Challenges of Data Mining in all the domains, is at most important and so much in demand, applying machine learning concepts and techniques in medical field is also most essential in the present scenario. In this paper the following chapters are presented- various data mining techniques, merits and demerits of data mining, open source data mining tools available, and also domains or industries applied DM.
Keywords: Data mining, DM tools, HealthCare software, DM techniques, Classification, Clustering, Decision tree, DM challenges
R. Jaya, S. Mohan Kumar. A STUDY ON DATA MINING TECHNIQUES, METHODS, TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS IN VARIOUS INDUSTRIES International Journal of Current Research and Review. Vol 08 Issue 04, February, 34-38
1. Sheetal L. Patil "Survey of Data Mining Techniques in Healthcare" International Research Journal of Innovative Engineering Volume1, Issue 9 of September 2015.
2. Shubpreet Kaur1 and Dr. R.K.Bawa2 "Future Trends of Data Mining in Predicting the Various Diseases in Medical Healthcare System", International Journal of Energy, Information and Communications Vol.6, Issue 4 (2015), pp.17-34.
3. Kittipol Wisaeng, "An Empirical Comparison of Data Mining Techniques in Medical Databases”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) Volume 77- No.7, September 2013.
4. Divya Tomar and Sonali Agarwal, "A survey on Data Mining approaches for Healthcare"”, International Journal of Bio--Science and Bio-Technology Vol.5, No.5 (2013), pp. 241-266.
5. Dhanalakshmi D., Dr. J. Komala Lakshmi, "A Survey on Data Mining Research Trends", International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 3, Issue 10 October, 2014 Page No. 8911-8919.
6. Feixiang Huang, Shengyong Wang, and Chien-Chung Chan, “Predicting Disease By Using Data Mining Based on Healthcare Information System", 2012 IEEE International Conference on Granular Computing.
7. Beant Kaur, Williamjeet Singh, “ Review on Heart Disease Prediction System using Data Mining Techniques”, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication ISSN: 2321-8169 IJRITCC | October 2014.
8. Shelly Gupta et al., “Data Mining Classification Techniques Applied For Breast Cancer Diagnosis And Prognosis”, Indian Journal of Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE) ISSN : 0976-5166 Vol. 2 No. 2 Apr-May 2011.
9. Monali Dey et al, “Study and Analysis of Data mining Algorithms for Healthcare Decision Support System”, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (1) , 2014, 470-477.
10. V. Gayathri et al, “A Survey Of Data Mining Techniques On Medical Diagnosis And Research”, Singaporean Journal of Scientific Research(SJSR) Vol.6.No.6 2014 Pp. 301-310.
11. Nidhi Bhatla Kiran Jyoti, “An Analysis of Heart Disease Prediction using Different Data Mining Techniques”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) Vol. 1 Issue 8, October - 2012.
12. Reetu1, Narender Kumar, “Licensed Under Creative Commons Attribution CC BY Medical Diagnosis for Liver Cancer using Classification Techniques”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015.
13. Dhanya P Varghese, Tintu P B, “A Survey On Health Data Using Data Mining Techniques” , International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 02 Issue: 07 | Oct-2015
14. Mohammed Abdul Khaleel Sateesh Kumar Pradham G.N. Dash, “A Survey of Data Mining Techniques on Medical Data for Finding Locally Frequent Diseases”, Volume 3, Issue 8, August 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
15. K. Rajalakshmi Dr. S. S. Dhenakaran, “Analysis of Datamining Prediction Techniques in Healthcare Management System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2015
16. Ms. Shinde Swati B. Prof. Amrit Priyadarshi, “Decision Support System on Prediction of Heart Disease Using Data Mining Techniques”, International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 2, March-April, 2015 ISSN 2091-2730.
17. Umair Shafique, Fiaz Majeed, Haseeb Qaiser, and Irfan Ul Mustafa, “Data Mining in Healthcare for Heart Diseases”, International Journal of Innovation and Applied Studies ISSN 2028- 9324 Vol. 10 No. 4 Mar. 2015, pp. 1312-1322.
18. Durairaj M, Revathi V, “Prediction Of Heart Disease Using Back Propagation MLP Algorithm”, International Journal Of Scientific and Technology Research Volume 4, Issue 08, August 2015 Issn 2277-8616.
19. T.Georgeena.S. Thomas, Siddhesh.S. Budhkar et al, “ Heart Disease Diagnosis System Using Apriori Algorithm”, Volume 5, Issue 2, February 2015 ISSN: 2277 128X International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering.
20. Mohan Kumar S , et al. "Statistical Features Based Classification of Micro calcification in Digital Mammogram using Stocastic Neighbour Embedding", International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology, Volume 07, Issue 07 , November 2012- Page Numbers: 20-26, ISSN:2319-2682.
21. Mohan Kumar S , et al. "Breast Cancer Diagnostic system based on Discrete Wavelet Transformation and stochastic neighbour Embedding", European Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 87, Issue 03 , October 2012, Page Numbers:301-310,ISSN:1450- 216X.
22. Mohan Kumar S , et al. "Classification of Microclacification in digital mammogram using SNE and KNN classifier", International Journal of Computer Applications, IJCA 03,2013, ISSN: 0975 - 8887.
23. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "The Performance Evaluation of the Breast Mass classification CAD System Based on DWT, SNE AND SVM", International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 10, October 2013, Page Numbers: 581-587, ISSN 2250–2459.
24. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "Categorization of Benign And Malignant Digital Mammograms Using Mass Classification – SNE and DWT", Karpagam Journal of Computer Science, Volume-07, Issue-04, June-July-2013 - Numbers: 237-243. ISSN No: 0973-2926.
25. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "Classification of Micro Calcification And Categorization Of Breast Abnormalities - Benign and Malignant In Digital Mammograms Using SNE And DWT", Karpagam Journal of Computer Science, Volume-07, Issue-05, JulyAug, 2013- Page Numbers: 253 to 259, ISSN No: 0973-2926.
26. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "The Performance Evaluation of the Breast Microcalcification CAD System Based on DWT, SNE AND SVM", CiiT International Journal of Digital Image Processing, November 2013, DOI: DIP112013005, ISSN 0974 – 9691
27. Dr. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "Classification of Breast Mass Classification – CAD System and Performance Evaluation Using SSNE", IJISET – International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering and Technology, 417-425, ISSN 2348 – 7968 Vol. 2 Issue 9, September 2015.
28. Dr. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "Classification of Breast Mass classification – CAD System with Performance Evaluation , International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science", International Journal of Engineering And Computer Science, 14187-14193, ISSN 2319-7242Volume 4 Issue 09 September 2015.
29. Dr. Mohan Kumar S, et al. "Classification of Breast Microcalcification- CAD System and Performance Evaluation Using SSNE", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 824-830, Volume 5, Issue 9, September 2015 ISSN: 2277 128X.
30. R. Jaya et al. "Ayurveda Medicine Roles in Healthcare Medicine, and Ayurveda Towards Ayurinformatics", International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Volume 4 Issue 12 publishes on 5th Dec to 30th Dec 2015 ISSN 2320-088X, Paper ID: V4I12201512.