IJCRR - 5(6), March, 2013
ENTAIL OF THE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION
Author: Kamlesh Kumar Dhiwar, Ashish Rastogi
The basic objective of this paper is to describe various use / application of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in education whereby relevant professionals / new comers can efficiently use the ICT / tools according to their suitability and availability. During the preparation of this paper we studied some literatures and also discussed to some educational professionals about the use / role of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in education area. Finally in this study we get various advantages of ICT in education field. It has also some drawback.
Keywords: ICT, educational professionals
Kamlesh Kumar Dhiwar, Ashish Rastogi. ENTAIL OF THE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION International Journal of Current Research and Review. 5(6), March, 127-132
1. Gracia-Beltran, R. Martinez (2002). The Role of Self- Assessment in Aulaweb E-learning System. EDEN Annual conference proceedings.
2. Taylor J.C. (1999), “Distance Education: the Fifth Generation”, Proceedings of 19th ICDE World Conference on Open Learning and Distance Education, Vienna-Austria.
3. French, F (2001). Online Learning Resources – the students’ perspective, BITE 2001 Proceedings, Netherlands
4. Impact of Information Systems on Society http://impactofinformationsystemsonsociety. wordpress.com/2011/03/09/week-10- information-technology-and-education/
5. Kerr, J (ed)(2000). Online Information 2000, Proceedings, Learned Information Europe, London.
6. The Effects of Information Technology on Education, eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6524477_effect s-information-technologyeducation.html#ixzz2Etp02jjr
7. Mizoguchi, R. (2000). IT revolution in learning technology, Proceedings of SchoolNet, Pusan, Korea, August 4-5, 2000.
8. Hezemans, M. and M. Ritzen (2002) Learning environments and responsibility. In: Proceedings of the TelE-learning Stream of IFIP Congress 2002. Norwell, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
9. The Role of Information Technology in Education http://www.hitachifoundation.org/ourwork/business-and-work-grantsprogram/initiatives/past-initiatives/24-therole-of-information-technology-in-education
10. Daalen, C.E. van (2001). A case study comparing student appreciation of lectures to computer assisted instruction on the topic of systems modelling, In I. GIBSON (ed.), Proceedings SEFI seminar on Information and Communication Technologies inEngineering Education, 2-4 May, Galway, Ireland,
11. Soloway, E. et al. (1996). Learning theories in Practice: case Studies of Learned-Centered Design. Computer-Human Interaction. CHI'96. Electronic proceedings. http://info.acm.org/sigchi/chi96/proceedings/ papers/Soloway/ es-txt.htm
12. Lütticke, R., Carsten, C., Helbig, H.: VILAB - A Virtual Electronic Laboratory for Applied Computer Science, Proceedings of the Conference Networked Learning in a Global Environment, ICSC Academic Press, Canada/Netherlands 2002
13. ICT Advantages and Disadvantages http://ictadv-disadv.blogspot.in/
14. The Benefits And Drawbacks Of Ict In Education, http://phs-ict-as.wikidot.com/thebenefits-and-drawbacks-of-ict-in-education